Опис на работно место
Mi-C3 is seeking Graduate Software Engineers to join our global team of Developers. AFFECTLI is an award winning platform that is an incredibly versatile, intelligent, powerful Business Operating System and Digital Transformation solution for ANY organization looking to improve risk management, increase innovation and make meaningful data-driven decisions.
It has a unique combination of fully integrated features that enables businesses to harness the power of their data and generate efficiencies which result in a rapid Return On Investment, and has been successfully proven at scale geographically, as well as within a number of complex industries and challenging operational environments.
Are you excited by the idea of utilizing cutting edge technology to create new products, features, and services? Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology?
- Recently Graduated or about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields at time of application
- Although no specific programming language is required – you should be familiar with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python and have some knowledge of programming
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Understand distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to handle ambiguous or undefined problems as well as the ability to think abstractly
- Proactive mindset as well as innovation and optimization of daily work
- Ability to work remotely and have the infrastructure and resources to work such as reliable Internet etc.,
- Ability to work in a team and self manage as well as willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent Communication skills
- Documentation skills, i.e. the standard and quality of documents
- Resourcefulness and a troubleshooting attitude
- Ability to write functional/ requirement specifications and do research/ investigation into work based topics for problem solving
- Experience with Activiti or Flowable is advantageous