Опис на работно место
InPlayer and Deltatre OTT are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatres extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massives vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
Your day- to-day responsibilities:
- Providing second line support to clients
- Investigate, analyse and resolve incidents as a part of BAU
- Manage incidents to resolution, ensuring timely engagement (within SLA defined), escalation and effective communication to business, technology and vendor partners
- Monitoring the Application Monitoring Tools and Support Mailboxes and taking required actions
- Proactively identify common root causes of issues and address to improve overall stability
- Willing to work out-of-hours and be part of a 24x7 Rota
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation
As well as the following:
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Self-starter who is able to take ownership of a problem and see it through to completion
- Knowledge of and/or experience working on AWS
- Passion for information technology and a willingness to learn
- Ability to improve existing systems and processes to better support your users
- Experience in configuration, deployment and troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience with upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems
- Tertiary education, industry certifications or equivalent experience highly regarded
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of a vibrant and highly motivated team
- Friday company lunches, endless snack supply, variety of drinks available at all times
- The opportunity to learn and grow with office knowledge sharing sessions and participation in conferences
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events, holiday celebrations, parties, happy hours and many other fun activities
- A competitive market compensation and private medical insurance
- Awesome office space in Skopje within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and more.