Опис на работно место
InPlayer and Deltatre OTT are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatres extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massives vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
- The Video Experiences Unit (VXP) is a leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
- The Release Manager position will manage the release processes across the Video Experiences Unit.
- We're looking for technology leaders who are enthusiastic about digital media products, innovation and guiding teams to build exceptional software solutions.
- Schedule and manage releases in Agile s/ware dev environment with multiple scrum teams / across a portfolio
- Provide written, customer facing release notes
- Attends customers / internal CAB conducts go / no go meetings
- Coordinate cross-functional and cross-regional software development teams
- Manages risks and dependencies that affect release scope
- Deployment implementation checklists / fall back plans
- Ensuring that all the checks and balances have been met to ensure the risk of code failure in production is reduced as much as possible.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully leading releases in an Agile environment.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Strictly process-oriented mindset
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Clear written and verbal communication, leave no-one in the dark
- Knowledge of CI and CD pipeline tools
- Advanced JIRA query and reporting skillset
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies
- TestRail experience is a plus
- Experience working with AppStore/Google Play or similar is a plus
- A passion for technology, video applications
- Tenacious approach, strong curiosity to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- Project Management, CSM, CSPO is desirable
- Our people are key to our success. We want you to present ideas (because they will be listened to and be taken on board), drive positive change and performance, and know that you will be supported the whole way.