Опис на работно место
We are looking for an ambitious full-stack developer who specializes in developing web applications using Laravel Framework within the PHP programming language. The philosophy of Laravel states that a “development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling” and we want you to prove that right.
About the position
As a Laravel developer in iborn.net, you will be given a chance to work on significant features where you can prove your excellent skills for programming and development. You will share our passion for making complex applications appear simple for our clients and their end-users. Our agile team is made of highly skilled professionals who are always willing to share their knowledge and work closely with you to deliver an outstanding software solution.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- 1+ years of experience in (PHP) Laravel Framework;
- Must know technologies:
- Nice to have:
- You are:
- Efficient problem-solver;
- Team player;
- Responsible, consistent, and organized;
- Willing to learn new technologies and work items;
- Excited to work & collaborate in a demanding environment;
- Eager to help in the planning process;
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Write and implement efficient code;
- Follow quality assurance procedures;
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle;
- Direct communication with the client and ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables;
- Collaboration with the other team members and sectors.
- We offer open-minded and extremely creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback;
- Competitive salary to match your talent. It will be based on your personal experience and skills.
In the current situation...
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely. For now, we will continue in this modality until further notice since what matters most to us is the safety of our people.
- Time flexibility promoting conciliation at this time.
- We have adapted our onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception.
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically. We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, coffee breaks...Even though we are working remotely, we are more connected than ever!
- Job stability and projection. We value people and we want you to grow with us!
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to work with great professionals on very challenging tasks, while exploring and evaluating new ideas and technologies.