Опис на работно место
IBORN is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to be a valuable member of our DevOps team and culture. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, embody a growth mindset and collaborate effectively. If you’re looking for a place where you can grow and achieve your career goals, continue reading.
About the position
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will be working closely with the other DevOps team members, supporting and improving the systems of our customers. Day-to-day you will engage directly with clients, developers, and other teams to better optimize their workflows through automation
- You will be responsible for performance, security, monitoring
- Work on configuring, releasing, and fine-tuning the software
- Build automated pipelines through the use of build automation tools
- Management of product updates deployments, fixes, updates, integrations implementation, and related processes in all environments
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements
- Promote DevOps culture and mindset
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- 0-1 year work or internship experience in a similar position
- Know-how with AWS cloud platforms and services
- Strong background in Linux and Windows
- Deep understanding of containers and orchestration in Docker
- Strong scripting skills
- Experience with CI/CD approaches and tools: Jenkins, TeamCity
- Familiarity with configuration management tools: Cloudformation, Terraform
- Basic database knowledge
Even if you haven’t worked with some of these technologies, but you are a curious person and you think you can learn fast, we would love to meet you.
- We offer open-minded and extremely creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback;
- Competitive salary to match your talent. It will be based on your personal experience and skills.
In the current situation...
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely. For now, we will continue in this modality until further notice since what matters most to us is the safety of our people;
- Time flexibility promoting conciliation at this time;
- We have adapted our onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception;
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically;
- We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, coffee breaks...Even though we are working remotely, we are more connected than ever!
- Job stability and growth opportunity. We value people and we want you to grow with us!
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to work with great professionals on very challenging tasks, while exploring and evaluating new ideas and technologies.