Опис на работно место
At iborn, we don’t only aim to create functional software but to build game-changing applications that transform industries and deliver value to users. And we are proud to do so! We strongly believe that our people are our strongest asset and we live up to this. We seek long term employment with our employees and try to give them all the possible support to perform an outstanding job. If you are a curious professional, looking for new challenges that will allow you to reach your potential, continue reading!
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the automated Software Quality Assurance procedures in order to create an automation framework and lead the automation in the different stages of the software development, integration, and deployment.
We expect from you to:
- Be the gatekeeper between features in development and releases in production;
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in the product team, to make sure features have solid acceptance criteria;
- Collaborate closely with peers in the tech team, to make sure features meet the acceptance criteria before being released in production;
- Be an active stakeholder in software quality discussions;
- Be a proactive voice in proposing tools and processes that could make yourself and the team more efficient and productive;
- Work cross-functionally to handle and resolve complex and time-sensitive challenges that are important for the project;
- Define, execute, and oversee comprehensive documentation on frameworks, tests, test data, and test results
- Establish clear expectations of scope and timing of testing deliverables and proactively notify stakeholders of the status
- Be able to carry on the technical implementation of automated tests, including test data and test environment management
- Execute automated tests in a CI/CD pipeline
- Work closely with the QA lead in order to define the global test strategy.
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor in Computer Science and Computer Engineering;
- Proven experience in automation testing applications;
- Highly experienced with Selenium-based frameworks
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Acceptance Tests and Specification by Example (Gherkin Syntax tools like Cucumber, SpecFlow);
- Hands-on experience with API testing tools (e.g. Postman);
- Experience writing basic SQL queries and working with database
- Experience working in Continuous Delivery environments and integrating automatic tests in the CI/CD pipeline;
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies;
- Ability to comprehend complexity, to fully understand a product with all of its business and technical implications, and to approach defining the quality from that perspective;
- We offer open-minded and extremely creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback;
- Competitive salary to match your talent. It will be based on your personal experience and skills.
In the current situation...
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely. For now, we will continue in this modality until further notice since what matters most to us is the safety of our people;
- Time flexibility promoting conciliation at this time;
- We have adapted our onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception;
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically;
- We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, coffee breaks...Even though we are working remotely, we are more connected than ever!
- Job stability and growth opportunity. We value people and we want you to grow with us!
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to work with great professionals on very challenging tasks, while exploring and evaluating new ideas and technologies.