Опис на работно место
- Become part of a vibrant developers' community, where you can collaborate and share knowledge with amazing people from all around the world.
- Get access to unique opportunities for professional growth.
- Working remotely as part of an international distributed team.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of professional experience as WordPress Engineer.
- Good understanding of React.JS and GraphQL is a bonus
- Great communication skills and learning attitude
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development