Опис на работно место
Adeva is a fully remote company with a vision to enable work without boundaries. We connect exceptional tech professionals from across the world with exciting companies in the global tech centers.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing team. If you have the drive to make a change and contribute to the Future of Work, this call is for you.
This is a full-time position for Adeva's core team. You'll be working on developing our platform for matching tech professionals with companies across the world, as well as the new products we'll be releasing.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Full-time employment and complete flexibility to work from wherever you want.
- Ability to work with a cross-cultural team in over 20 countries in the world.
- All employment benefits in compliance with Macedonian Laws.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a QA Engineer or a related role in an Agile Setting.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Passion for learning new things and experimenting with new solutions.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities.